Multibagger Small Cap Railway Stock Wins ₹432 Cr Order From Railways

Oriental Rail Infrastructure announced bagging the massive order on Thursday evening.

What Happened: The company in an exchange filing informed that its subsidiary Oriental Foundry Private Limited has received an order from the Indian Railways. The order is for the manufacturing and supplying of 1,200 BVCM (Broad Gauge Bogie Brake Van) Wagons.

The order is worth around ₹432.15 crore and is expected to be completed by March 2026. The company added that 90% of the total cost will be received against the Inspection Certificate issued by the RDSO, as specified in the contract, along with proof of dispatch/delivery of the material. The remaining 10% will be received after the goods have been received, inspected, and accepted.

See Also: TCS Reports 8.7% Jump In Profit At ₹12,040 Cr, Revenue Up 5.4%

With a market cap of around ₹2,300 crore, the small-cap company is engaged in the manufacturing and supply of several items for the Indian Railways and other industries. It commenced operations in 1991 by manufacturing Veneer and Railway products. The company was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on July 24, 1996.

Over the last year, the stock has been one of the best-performing railway stocks. Oriental Rail’s share price has surged up over 500% in the past year.

Price Action: Oriental Rail’s share price was locked in the 5% upper circuit at ₹378.55 on Thursday.

Read Next: IRCON Reports Dip In FII Holdings In June Quarter, Quant MF Increases Stake

Don't miss a beat on the share market. Get real-time updates on top stock movers and trading ideas on Benzinga India Telegram channel.

Comments
Loading...
Posted In: EquitiesNewsContractsMarketsOriental Rail Infrastructure

Loading...