The Gabriel Pet Straps IPO witnessed robust demand from investors, with the total subscription reaching 246.20 times on the final day of subscription. Non-institutional buyers subscribed 361.56 times, while retail investors subscribed 122.92 times.
If you applied for the IPO, you could use any of the below-listed methods to check the Gabriel Pet Straps IPO allotment status.
Checking IPO Allotment Status on Registrar's Website:
Follow these steps to check the Gabriel Pet IPO allotment status
- Visit the registrar's website.
- Click on "Company Selection" and choose "Gabriel Pet Straps" from the dropdown menu.
- Then you can enter your PAN, application number, or Demat.
- Enter the captcha and click Submit to retrieve the Gabriel Pet IPO allotment status
Checking IPO Allotment Status on BSE:
- Go to the BSE website.
- Click on the ‘Equity' section and select “Gabriel Pet Straps" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your application number or PAN.
- Click on the ‘Search' button.
- The result will show the number of shares allotted to you.
See Also: Top 10 Richest People In India Right Now
If all the details are entered correctly and the allotment has been finalised, the Gabriel Pet Straps IPO allotment status will be visible
Gabriel Pet Straps IPO Overview- The IPO was a fixed price issue of ₹8.06 crore, comprising entirely fresh issue of 7.98 lakh shares priced at ₹101 per share. Investors interested in participating in the IPO need to apply for a minimum lot size of 1200 shares, requiring a minimum investment of ₹121,200 for retail investors. High net-worth individuals (HNI) are required to apply for 2 lots, amounting to 2400 shares, with a minimum investment of ₹242,400.
Established in 2020 and based in Rajkot, Gujarat, Gabriel Pet Straps manufactures and sells custom Pet Straps for heavy material packaging. The company offers a range of strap sizes and colors, with optional direct printing, catering to industries like cotton, packaging, and paper. Operating across India with a presence in 10 states as of October 202X, the company plans to utilize the net proceeds from the IPO for various purposes, including repayment of borrowings, acquisition of land, funding capital expenditure for setting up a Solar Power Plant, and general corporate purposes.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.