Nova AgriTech IPO has garnered significant investor interest. The Nova AgriTech IPO, priced in the range of ₹39 to ₹41 per share, witnessed robust subscription levels, culminating in an oversubscription rate of 109.37 times.
If you applied for the IPO, you could use any of the below-listed methods to check the Nova AgriTech IPO allotment status.
Checking IPO Allotment Status on Registrar's Website:
Follow these steps to check the Nova IPO allotment status
- Visit the registrar's website.
- Click on "Company Selection" and choose "Nova AgriTech" from the dropdown menu.
- Then you can enter your PAN, application number, or Demat.
- Enter the captcha and click Search to retrieve Nova IPO allotment status
Checking IPO Allotment Status on BSE:
- Go to the BSE website.
- Click on the ‘Equity' section and select "Nova AgriTech" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your application number or PAN.
- Click on the ‘Search' button.
- The result will show the number of shares allotted to you.
If all the details are entered correctly and the allotment has been finalised, the Nova IPO allotment status will be visible.
Nova Agritech IPO Overview: The qualified institutional buyer portion oversubscribed by 79.31 times, the non-institutional investors portion by 224.06 times, and the retail portion by 77.11 times.
Shares of Nova AgriTech are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹20 per share. Nova Agritech IPO GMP is an indicative metric that can be used to predict the company’s listing day performance, but it should be taken as the accurate and final measure.
Nova AgriTech, established in May 2007, is primarily focused on three key segments: soil health management, plant nutrition, and crop protection. The shares are scheduled to be listed on the stock exchanges on January 31.
Don't miss a beat on the share market. Get real-time updates on top stock movers and trading ideas on Benzinga India Telegram channel.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.