Qualitek Labs IPO witnessed robust demand from investors as the issue was subscribed 58.19 times on the final day of bidding. The Qualitek Labs IPO allotment date was earlier Jan. 23, however, due to the holiday on Monday, it has been shifted to today, Jan. 24.
If you applied for the SME IPO, here is how you can the Qualitek Labs IPO allotment status
Checking IPO Allotment Status on Registrar's Website:
Follow these steps to check the Qualitek Labs IPO allotment status
- Visit the registrar's website.
- Click on “Select Company” and choose "Qualitek Labs" from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will be taken to the next page, where you can enter your PAN, application number, or DP ID.
- Click on ‘Search' to retrieve Qualitek Labs IPO allotment status
Checking IPO Allotment Status on BSE:
- Go to the BSE website.
- Click on the ‘Equity' section and select " Qualitek Labs" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your application number or PAN.
- Click on the ‘Search' button.
- The result will show the number of shares allotted to you.
If all the details are entered correctly and the allotment has been finalised, the Qualitek Labs IPO allotment status will be visible.
Qualitek Labs IPO Overview: The Non-Institutional Investors (NII) category saw the highest subscription at 69.33 times, while the retail investor quota was subscribed 37.75 times. The minimum lot size for an application is 1200 shares, with a minimum investment requirement of ₹1,20,000 for retail investors. The HNI minimum lot size investment is 2 lots (2,400 shares) amounting to ₹2,40,000.
Qualitek Labs plans to utilize the net proceeds from the IPO for capital expenditure, including the installation of plant and machinery for existing laboratories, expansion of laboratories, repayment of unsecured loans to the promoter, working capital requirements, and general corporate purposes.
The company, engaged in testing, inspection, homologation, certification, and consultancy services across various industries, had its shares trading at a reported grey market premium of ₹15, indicating a 15% premium over the IPO price of ₹100 at listing. The Qualitek Labs IPO GMP is an indicative price and should not be taken as definitive.
Don't miss a beat on the share market. Get real-time updates on top stock movers and trading ideas on Benzinga India Telegram channel.
© 2024 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.