Yes Bank has announced an increase in fixed deposit interest rates by up to 25 basis points (bps) for deposits under ₹2 crore across specific tenures. Following this adjustment, the bank now provides regular residents with interest rates ranging from 3.25% to 7.75%. For senior citizens, the rates range from 3.75% to 8.25%. These updated rates became effective on November 21, 2023.
Here are the latest Yes Bank FD rates:
- For term deposits maturing in 7 to 14 days, Yes Bank is offering a 3.25% interest rate.
- Deposits maturing in 15 to 45 days will earn a 3.70% interest rate.
- A 4.10% interest rate is provided on deposits held between 46 and 90 days.
- Deposits maturing between 91 and 180 days will yield a 4.75% interest rate.
- For deposits with maturities of 121 to 180 days, the interest rate is set at 5%.
- Deposits maturing in 181 to 271 days will earn a 6.10% interest rate.
- A 6.35% interest rate is applicable to deposits maturing in 272 to 1 year.
- FDs maturing in one year will receive a 7.25% interest rate.
- For deposits maturing in one year to less than 18 months, the interest rate is 7.50%.
- The highest interest rate of 7.75%, an increase of 25 bps, is set for FDs maturing in 18 months to less than 24 months.
- Deposits with maturities between 36 and 60 months will earn a 7.25% interest rate.
- Maturities ranging from 60 to 120 months will fetch an interest rate of 7%.
Senior citizen FD rates vary from 3.75% to 8.25%, with the highest interest rate of 8.25% offered on tenures of 18 months to less than 24 months. Additionally, senior citizens receive an additional interest rate of 0.50% for tenures less than three years and 0.75% for tenures of three years and above for FDs valued at less than ₹5 crore.
The minimum amount for booking an FD is ₹10,000, and interest is calculated considering both the value date and the maturity date. Customers can choose monthly, quarterly or at maturity interest payout for FDs with a tenure of less than six months.
Get all the latest Share Market trends and news to set you up for the week ahead.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.